General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
PERSONAL INFORMATION AND HOW WE USE IT:
The personal information we hold relating to you and your business may differ depending on the services we execute for you and the relationship we have. We use your personal data for the following purposes:
Such as your name, physical address, email address and telephone number. We use this information to contact you in relation to the services and products we supply.
Such as your name, telephone, invoicing address, town, country, postal code, PayPal details, that you provide to us when you choose to buy our Services. We use such information to identify you, verify your purchase of our Services, and for invoicing purposes, as applicable.
To protect our business operations and comply with UK Laws, we reserve the right to supply Government Agencies with relevant information on request. This includes but is not limited to: Police, HMRC, Trading Standards, etc.
To improve our marketing communications, we may collect information about interaction with, and responses to, our marketing communications. You will only receive marketing emails by verifying your request to receive it (i.e. double opt in email) and you can unsubscribe at any time by sending us an email to email@example.com.
ONLINE ACTIVITY INFORMATION
We may receive personal information about you when you use the Services or your activity when visiting our website; this may include your IP address, your operating system, your browser ID, your browsing activity and other online identifiers (to the extent that they are personal information), and other personal information that you provide to us online. We use the following tools to track this: Google Analytics, and WordPress.
DATA WE DO NOT COLLECT
We do not collect any Sensitive Data about you. For example details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data. We do not collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
We do not collect any data from Minors under the age of 18. No one under the legal age requirement may provide any personal information to or through our website while using the Services. We do not knowingly collect personal information from minors. In the event that we find out that we have collected personal information from a minor without verification of parental consent, this information will be deleted. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a minor, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
RETENTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will keep your personal information for as long as is necessary for the purposes for which we collect it and always in accordance with any applicable statutory data retention periods.
Any redundant data will be deleted and we regularly review storage for this purpose.
Unless subject to an exemption under the GDPR, you have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- The right to request a copy of the personal data which we hold about you;
- The right to request that we correct any personal data if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date;
- The right to request your personal data is erased where it is no longer necessary to retain such data;
- The right to request that we provide you with your personal data and where possible, to transmit that data directly to another data controller, (known as the right to data portability), (where applicable i.e. where the processing is based on consent or is necessary for the performance of a contract with the data subject and where the data controller processes the data by automated means);
- The right, where there is a dispute in relation to the accuracy or processing of your personal data, to request a restriction is placed on further processing;
- The right to object to the processing of personal data, (where applicable i.e. where processing is based on legitimate interests, direct marketing.
- If you have raised a complaint directly with k2photographic which remains unresolved, you have the right to contact the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO).
For more information on GDPR and your rights please see: https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/data-protection-reform/overview-of-the-gdpr/
THIRD PARTY LINKS
This website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave our website, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit.